Dear Rhapsody Subscribers,
We're happy to announce that version 184.108.40.206 of the Rhapsody app for Android is now live and available in Android Market!
The big news with this release is that it includes integration with Facebook, allowing you to add your Rhapsody activity to your Timeline. By logging into Facebook from the app Settings, you'll be able to share your listening history on your Facebook page, and check out your friends' music as well.
We also improved playback success on slower networks by extending the timeout during loading. This means you will have less likelihood of tracks skipping while waiting for them to load over a slow network.
See more updates in the release notes, below.
We hope you have a great experience with this update of the app, and will share your questions and feedback with us here.
Thanks and keep listening,
The Rhapsody for Android Team
Release Notes for 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed Crashing issues during network transitions (Data to Wifi), affecting Thunderbolt devices primarily
- Fixed Tablet layout issues
- Connect to Facebook to add your Rhapsody activity to your Timeline
- Increased timeout to improve playback on slower networks
- Fixed crash bug pressing back quickly after adding Top Tracks to Queue
- Miscellaneous bug fixes